Shares — Group of companies "Mother and child"

The Company’s shares were listed on the London Stock Exchange in the form of Global Depositary Receipts (GDRs) since October 12, 2012. As a result of the prolonged suspension of trading of the Company’s GDRs on the London Stock Exchange and the consequent inability of investors to trade these securities on this exchange, onMay 23, 2023 the Company has taken the decision to cancel the listing of the GDRs. The listing of the GDRs for trading on the LSE was canceled on June 22, 2023.

Since November 9, 2020 the Company's GDRs are traded also on the the Moscow Exchange. Quotation is done in Russian Rubles. On November 7, 2023 the Company received a primary listing status on the Moscow Exchange. 

Each GDR represents an interest in one ordinary share.

The total number of shares is 75,125,010.

The Company’s shares free float is approximately 32.1%. The remaining 67.9% of the Company is owned by Dr. Mark Kurtser.