MDMG ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
|Download file (108 K)|
22 March 2021, Moscow – MD Medical Group Investments Plc (“MD Medical Group”, “MDMG” or the “Company” – LSE: MDMG), a leading Russian private healthcare provider, announces that at a meeting on March 19, 2021 the Board of Directors of MD Medical Group Investments Plc called an Annual General Meeting of shareholders to be held on 22 April 2021 at 10.00 am Moscow time at “MD Group” hospital, 24/1 Sevastopolskiy prospeсt, Moscow, Russian Federation, to consider and, if thought fit, pass resolutions 1 to 9 which will be proposed as ordinary resolutions, being items of ordinary business:
1. To receive and consider the consolidated financial statements of the Company for the financial year ended 31 December 2020, together with the reports of the directors and independent auditors.
2. To appoint KPMG as the auditors of the Company, to hold office until the conclusion of the next annual general meeting of the Company and to authorize the Board of Directors to determine the remuneration of the auditors.
3. To approve Mr. Simon Rowlands as senior independent non-executive director of the Company with an annual remuneration of RUR 5 825 000 plus taxes, contributions, fees and overhead to hold such office until the conclusion of the annual general meeting of the Company to be held in 2022. Mr. Simon Rowlands will be represented on the Board of directors by Africa Platform Capital LLP, which is appointed as a director.
4. To appoint Ms. Tatiana Lukina as independent non-executive director of the Company with an annual gross remuneration of RUR 944 000, to hold such office until the conclusion of the annual general meeting of the Company to be held in 2022.
5. To appoint Mr. Vitaly Ustimenko as non-executive director of the Company with an annual gross remuneration of RUR 944 000, to hold such office until the conclusion of the annual general meeting of the Company to be held in 2022.
6. To appoint Mr. Vladimir Mekler as non-executive director of the Company and the Chairman of the Board of Directors without remuneration, to hold such office until the conclusion of the annual general meeting of the Company to be held in 2024.
7. To appoint Mr. Mark Kurtser as an executive director of the Company without remuneration, to hold such office until the conclusion of the annual general meeting of the Company to be held in 2024.
8. To appoint Mr. Kirill Dmitriev as non-executive director of the Company without remuneration, to hold such office until the conclusion of the annual general meeting of the Company to be held in 2024.
9. The payment of a dividend, out of the profits made during the year 2020, in the amount of RUR 19 per share, (in addition to the dividend in the amount of RUB 9,8 per share paid as interim dividends for H1 2020) as proposed in the directors’ report be and is hereby approved. Subject to shareholders’ approval of the dividend at the annual general meeting of shareholders of the Company, the dividend record date is set as May 05, 2021. The Global Depository Receipts will be marked as ex-dividend on May 04, 2021. The pay date for GDR holders is set as May 25, 2021. The payment shall be made in USD at the rate of the Central Bank of Russia on the 19 March 2021.
The record date to participate the Annual General Meeting of shareholders shall be 19 March 2021.
For further information please contact:
MD Medical Group Investments Plc
Tel: +7 (495) 139-87-40, ext. 16329
Sergii Pershyn: +1 929 855 8188
About MD Medical Group
MD Medical Group is a leading provider in the highly attractive Russian private healthcare service market. The company manages 42 modern healthcare facilities, including 6 hospitals and 36 out-patient clinics in Moscow and the Moscow Region, St. Petersburg, Ufa, Perm, Samara and the Samara Region, Irkutsk, Novosibirsk, Irkutsk, Yaroslavl, Ryazan, Kostroma, Novokuznetsk, Krasnoyarsk, Omsk, Barnaul, Vladimir, Tyumen, Voronezh, Nizhny Novgorod, Volgograd, Tula, Kazan, Vladivostok, Krasnodar and Rostov-on-Don.
The Company’s shares have been listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE ticker "MDMG") in the form of Global Depositary Receipts (GDRs) since 12 October 2012.
Since November 9, 2020 the Company's GDRs are traded also on the Moscow Exchange. Quotation is done in Russian Rubles.
This press release contains forward looking statements, which are based on the Company’s current expectations and assumptions and may involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, performance or events to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements. The forward looking statements contained in this press release are based on past trends or activities and should not be taken that such trends or activities will continue in the future. It is believed that the expectations reflected in these statements are reasonable, but they may be affected by a number of variables which could cause actual results or trends to differ materially, including, but not limited to: conditions in the market, market position of the Company, earnings, financial position, cash flows, return on capital and operating margins, anticipated investments and economic conditions; the Company’s ability to obtain capital/additional finance; a reduction in demand by customers; an increase in competition; an unexpected decline in revenue or profitability; legislative, fiscal and regulatory developments, including, but not limited to, changes in environmental and health and safety regulations; exchange rate fluctuations; retention of senior management; the maintenance of labour relations; fluctuations in the cost of input costs; and operating and financial restrictions as a result of financing arrangements.
No statement in this press release is intended to constitute a profit forecast, nor should any statements be interpreted to mean that earnings or earnings per share will necessarily be greater or lesser than those for the relevant preceding financial periods for the Company. Each forward looking statement relates only as of the date of the particular statement.
2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012