Results of the Annual General Meeting of shareholders
|Download file (171 K)|
24 April 2019, Moscow - MD Medical Group Investments Plc (“MD Medical Group”, “MDMG” or the “Company” – LSE: MDMG), a leading Russian private healthcare provider, today announces that the Company held its Annual General Meeting of shareholders (“AGM”).
The AGM was held at Lapino hospital, Lapino 111, Odintsovskiy district, Moscow Region, Russian Federation on April 23, 2019 at 10.00 а.m. local time, and had a 100% quorum with 75,125,010 shares present.
The AGM passed the following resolutions by a majority of members:
- To adopt the consolidated financial statements of the Company for the financial year ended December 31st, 2018 together with the reports of directors and independent auditors;
- To re-appoint KPMG Limited as auditors of the Company to hold office until the conclusion of the next annual general meeting of the Company and to authorize the Board of Directors to determine the remuneration of the auditors;
- To appoint Mr. Vitaly Ustimenko as a non-executive director of the Company with an annual gross remuneration of RUB 944,000, to hold the office until the conclusion of the annual general meeting of the Company to be held in 2020;
- To appoint Ms. Liubov Malyarevskaya as an independent non-executive director of the Company with an annual gross remuneration of RUB 615,000, to hold such office until the conclusion of the annual general meeting of the Company to be held in 2020;
- To approve the payment of a dividend, out of the profits made during the year 2018, in the amount of RUB 10.65 per share, as proposed in the directors’ report be and is hereby approved. The dividend record date is set as May 24, 2019. The Global Depository Receipts will be marked as ex-dividend on May 23, 2019. The pay date for GDR holders is set as June 25, 2019. The payment shall be made in USD at the rate of the Central Bank of Russia on the 22 March 2019;
- To approve the merger plan of MD Medical Group Investments PLC and Ivicend Holding Limited due to which the whole of the undertaking of and property of Ivicend Holding Limited is to be transferred to MD Medical Group Investments PLC; the effect and consequence of which is, inter alia, the dissolution, without winding up of Ivicend Holding Limited.
The Minutes of the AGM are available for viewing at the registered office of the Company at office 9-2, bld. 3, 6 Azovskaya str., Moscow, Russian Federation and will be available at the National Storage Mechanism of the UK Listing Authority, located at www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/, in due course.
For further information please contact:
MD Medical Group Investments Plc
Tel: +7 495 331 4120
Tom Blackwell: +7 919 102 9064
Sergii Pershyn: +1 929 855 8188
About MD Medical Group
MD Medical Group is a leading provider in the highly attractive Russian private healthcare service market. The company manages 42 modern healthcare facilities, including 6 hospitals and 36 out-patient clinics in Moscow and the Moscow Region, St. Petersburg, Ufa, Perm, Samara and the Samara Region, Irkutsk, Novosibirsk, Irkutsk, Yaroslavl, Ryazan, Kostroma, Novokuznetsk, Krasnoyarsk, Omsk, Barnaul, Vladimir, Tyumen, Voronezh, Nizhny Novgorod, Volgograd, Tula, Kazan, and Vladivostok.
The Company’s shares have been listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE ticker “MDMG”) in the form of Global Depositary Receipts (GDRs) since 12 October 2012.
This press release contains forward looking statements, which are based on the Company’s current expectations and assumptions and may involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, performance or events to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements. The forward looking statements contained in this press release are based on past trends or activities and should not be taken that such trends or activities will continue in the future. It is believed that the expectations reflected in these statements are reasonable, but they may be affected by a number of variables which could cause actual results or trends to differ materially, including, but not limited to: conditions in the market, market position of the Company, earnings, financial position, cash flows, return on capital and operating margins, anticipated investments and economic conditions; the Company’s ability to obtain capital/additional finance; a reduction in demand by customers; an increase in competition; an unexpected decline in revenue or profitability; legislative, fiscal and regulatory developments, including, but not limited to, changes in environmental and health and safety regulations; exchange rate fluctuations; retention of senior management; the maintenance of labour relations; fluctuations in the cost of input costs; and operating and financial restrictions as a result of financing arrangements.No statement in this press release is intended to constitute a profit forecast, nor should any statements be interpreted to mean that earnings or earnings per share will necessarily be greater or lesser than those for the relevant preceding financial periods for the Company. Each forward looking statement relates only as of the date of the particular statement.
2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012