Results of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
|Download file (278 K)|
MD Medical Group Investments Plc (“MD Medical Group”, “MDMG” or the “Company” – LSE: MDMG), a leading Russian private healthcare provider, today announces that the Company held its Annual General Meeting of shareholders (“AGM”).
The AGM was held at Lapino hospital, Lapino 111, Odinzovskiy district, Moscow Region, Russian Federation on April 21, 2017 at 1.15 p.m. local time, and had a 100% quorum with 75,125,010 shares present.
The AGM passed the following resolutions by a majority of members:
2. To appoint auditors of the Company, to hold office until the conclusion of the next annual general meeting of the Company and to authorize the Board of Directors to determine the remuneration of the auditors.
3. To appoint Mr. Vladimir Mekler as a non-executive director of the Company and the Chairman of the Board of Directors without remuneration, to hold such office until the conclusion of the annual general meeting of the Company to be held in 2018.
4. To appoint Mr. Simon Rowlands as an independent non-executive director of the Company with an annual gross remuneration of RUB 4,500,000 plus VAT, to hold such office until the conclusion of the annual general meeting of the Company to be held in 2018.
5. To appoint Mr. Vitaly Ustimenko as non-executive director of the Company with an annual gross remuneration of RUB 1,200,000, to hold such office until the conclusion of the annual general meeting of the Company to be held in 2018.
6. To appoint Ms. Alsou Nazyrova as an executive director of the Company without remuneration, to hold such office until the conclusion of the annual general meeting of the Company to be held in 2018.
7. The payment of a dividend, out of the profits made during the year 2016, in the amount of RUB 4.5 per share, as proposed in the directors’ report be and is hereby approved. The dividend record date is set as April 28, 2017. The Global Depository Receipts will be marked as ex-dividend on April 27, 2017. The pay date for GDR holders is set as May 23, 2017 in US dollars at exchange rate of Central Bank of Russia as of March 17, 2017.
The Minutes of the AGM are available for viewing at the registered office of the Company at 24/1 Sevastopolsky prospect, Moscow, Russia and will be available at the National Storage Mechanism of the UK Listing Authority, located at www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/.
This release contains insider information.
For further information please contact:
MD Medical Group Investments Plc
Tel: +7 495 331 4120
Sergii Pershyn: +1 929 855 8188
About MD Medical Group
MD Medical Group operates in the highly attractive Russian private healthcare service market and has a leading position in high-quality women's health and paediatrics. The company manages 32 modern healthcare facilities, including 4 hospitals and 28 outpatient clinics in Moscow and Moscow region, St. Petersburg, Ufa, Perm, Samara and Samara region, Irkutsk, Novosibirsk, Irkutsk, Yaroslavl, Ryazan, Kostroma, Novokuznetsk, Krasnoyarsk, Omsk, Barnaul, and Vladimir.
The Company’s shares have been listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE ticker “MDMG”) in the form of Global Depositary Receipts (GDRs) since 12 October 2012.
This press release contains forward looking statements, which are based on the Company’s current expectations and assumptions and may involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, performance or events to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements. The forward looking statements contained in this press release are based on past trends or activities and should not be taken that such trends or activities will continue in the future. It is believed that the expectations reflected in these statements are reasonable, but they may be affected by a number of variables which could cause actual results or trends to differ materially, including, but not limited to: conditions in the market, market position of the Company, earnings, financial position, cash flows, return on capital and operating margins, anticipated investments and economic conditions; the Company’s ability to obtain capital/additional finance; a reduction in demand by customers; an increase in competition; an unexpected decline in revenue or profitability; legislative, fiscal and regulatory developments, including, but not limited to, changes in environmental and health and safety regulations; exchange rate fluctuations; retention of senior management; the maintenance of labour relations; fluctuations in the cost of input costs; and operating and financial restrictions as a result of financing arrangements.
No statement in this press release is intended to constitute a profit forecast, nor should any statements be interpreted to mean that earnings or earnings per share will necessarily be greater or lesser than those for the relevant preceding financial periods for the Company. Each forward looking statement relates only as of the date of the particular statement.
2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012